TDolphin - from where I can download ?

Re: TDolphin - from where I can download ?

Postby Rimantas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 am

Hi Daniel ! How are you ? :)
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:05 pm

Rimantas wrote:
Daniel Garcia-Gil wrote:Hello

you have any problem with harbour path

Yes, you are rigth .. :) . Now I put in good that and can create samples . Some samples , which are connecting to [mysql] dolphin_man , can't work , but other connecting to localhost [mysql3] are working . OK , I'll try that with own queries and let you know how success ...

I allreday have some questions :
- SetWhere() method - can I set some columns at once ? Small sample ? Sorry , that xBrowse don't have the second line for inputs for filtering ... Or maybe have ? :)
- SetOrder() method - too , can I set some columns at once ? Small sample ? It will be very fine to relate with xBrowse headers and Ctrl or Shift key to direct some columns which customer wanna to order ...

With best regards !

With oQry:SetWhere( <newWhereCond> ), you can reset the filter dynamically and view the re-filtered rows.
oQry:SetOrder( "<col1>,<col2>" ) works

For xbrowse you can let the user sort the browse order on any column without writing any special code.
Just add the clause "AUTOSORT" in the XBROWSE command. Rest is taken care by xbrowse and tdolphin.
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Postby Rimantas » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:47 pm

nageswaragunupudi wrote:
Rimantas wrote:
Daniel Garcia-Gil wrote:Hello

you have any problem with harbour path

Yes, you are rigth .. :) . Now I put in good that and can create samples . Some samples , which are connecting to [mysql] dolphin_man , can't work , but other connecting to localhost [mysql3] are working . OK , I'll try that with own queries and let you know how success ...

I allreday have some questions :
- SetWhere() method - can I set some columns at once ? Small sample ? Sorry , that xBrowse don't have the second line for inputs for filtering ... Or maybe have ? :)
- SetOrder() method - too , can I set some columns at once ? Small sample ? It will be very fine to relate with xBrowse headers and Ctrl or Shift key to direct some columns which customer wanna to order ...

With best regards !

With oQry:SetWhere( <newWhereCond> ), you can reset the filter dynamically and view the re-filtered rows.
oQry:SetOrder( "<col1>,<col2>" ) works

For xbrowse you can let the user sort the browse order on any column without writing any special code.
Just add the clause "AUTOSORT" in the XBROWSE command. Rest is taken care by xbrowse and tdolphin.

Thanks Rao for answer ! Dolphin is fine , compliments to Daniel . And xBrowse very fine ... :-) . I worked with very good javascript library - dhtmlx ( www.dhtmlx.com ) . Their grid have very fine possibility for filtering : http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht ... _srnd.html . I'm thinking that something similar can be done and with xBrowse ... :)
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Mr Rimantas

Please start using.
If there are any features in other Grids that are not available in xbrowse, we shall be glad to provide them too.
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour