NEW CLASS TLayout

Re: NEW CLASS TLayout

Postby lucasdebeltran » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 am

Antonio,

The suggestion was in a possitive way.

I think in the past some users gave you some applications with source code. It would be feasible to introduce the new controls, such as Ribbon. It is an idea.

At the end, I also said:
But also it is very important to say that bugs are very quicly solved here.

I am sorry you took it as a negative comment. I am always willing to help ;).
Muchas gracias. Many thanks.

Un saludo, Best regards,

Harbour 3.2.0dev, Borland C++ 5.82 y FWH 13.06 [producción]

Implementando MSVC 2010, FWH64 y ADO.

Abandonando uso xHarbour y SQLRDD.
lucasdebeltran

Postby Antonio Linares » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Lucas,

Be polite, be respectful, and think twice what you are going to say and what would be the impact of your words.

We all should do that. Its not about being positive or negative.

You feel powerful because you work in a powerful company. But many of us here, are not in your same situation. Now think that maybe one day you will run your own software company and that you will appreciate cooperation, respect and of course, as you will give your best to others, you will appreciate that others respect your work too.

So next time that you ask for something, imagine that you are asking it to yourself. Treat others as you would like the others to treat you :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby mgsoft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:31 am

Antonio,

It does not seem a bad idea in my opinon.

I don´t think a section is needed, you migh offer some free licenses to test deeply with an application before releasing each build.

By the way, this is what Ignacio already does.

Great job with latest additions.

Kind regards
Saludos,

Eduardo
mgsoft

Postby reinaldocrespo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 am

While we are on the subject of bugs... I've seen software that claims to auto-test our apps. It, somehow, automates testing to discover buggy code and will show where tests fails. I think you need to setup your tests -but i'm not really sure how. I wonder if any these systems would work with our fw/harbour apps. Any ideas?

Reinaldo.
reinaldocrespo

Postby HunterEC » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:37 am

Guys:

FiveTech Soft is not Microsoft but sure it responds A LOT MUCH FASTER than MS. The pace of innovation that Antonio has is awesome, not to say incredible. His customer service is second to none. In over 25 years, as a programmer, I have not seen such a fast response to bugs, issues or suggestions. His greatest strength is customer service. None of us can produce a 100% bug free software, we're plain humans not gods. Let's all unite and double our efforts to bring the Wiki effort to an end (so documentation is up to date).
HunterEC

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour