Controlar scanner en Fwh2.4

Controlar scanner en Fwh2.4

Postby cristian caballero » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 pm

Algun colega puede ayudarme, necesito una clase para poder controlar dispositivos twain como el scanner y grabar la imagen capturada, sin utilizar librerias de terceros solamente puro fwh, agradezco su ayuda.

Cordial saludo,

Cristian Caballero
Colombia :roll:
cristian caballero

Postby reinaldocrespo » Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:53 pm

Cristian;

I think I can help.

But listen, if you wish to continue in spanish then let's move this thread over to the spanish forum. We shouldn't be writing spanish on an english forum.

IMHO, Rafa Carmona has written one of the best classes to interface with the scanner (Tscan). You'll need his work and a free twain scanner dll. I'm not totally sure where you can find them, but if you search on the ngs for messages from Rafa Carmona, you should be able to find the needed references. Otherwise, I'll try to see if I can find his whereabouts.

Best,

Reinaldo.
reinaldocrespo

Postby cristian caballero » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:25 pm

Excuse you, I have published my restlessness in the forum of ingles of missed way, of all ways if some can help me will be been thankful. Warm Greeting
Cristian
cristian caballero

Postby reinaldocrespo » Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:39 pm

Crisitan,

I'm not exactly sure what you're saying, but it seems like I've offended you. If it is so, please accept my apologies. It was not my intention. If I suggest to write English on the English forum is only out of respect to others here.

Again (in my opinion), the best source for a scanner class is Rafa Carmona (the full). But there are many others. Have you tried to search for messages from Rafa as I suggested above?

At any rate, I did the search. I found where Rafa speaks of his tscan32 class on the spanish forum.

[url]
http://fivetechsoft.com/forums/viewtopi ... ht=scanner
[/url]

Please investigate using this link. Should you still need help with Rafa's class, I'd love to help you further. ok?

Best,

Reinaldo.
reinaldocrespo

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour