Need for help ... hbmk2

Need for help ... hbmk2

Postby Rimantas » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi ,

After many tries alreday let down arms ... :-( . I'm trying to do .hbp file for harbour 2.0 hbmk2 . The tool is powerfull , many options , but why it's so hard understand what it's needfull for that . The latest error "F0063 Unsuported output language option" ... What that mean ? Google directed me to that - http://www.mail-archive.com/harbour@har ... 29594.html . But from that I didn't understand nothing ... You can say that I'm stupid , but I can't understand ... After simplity of xHarbour hbmake , then you can create .bc project file wit all needful parameters , hbmk2 it looks like nigtmare ...

Also I tried hbIDE - but found that it's buggy ( I downloaded yesterday nigtly build of harbour with hbIde ) . So I rejected this tool .

So , be pleasure , can you direct me how to create .hbp project file for some prgs files and one .rc . The main vars \bcc58 , \fwh , \hrb . Also I don't know - maybe it's problem with harbours directives in .cfg files of \bcc58\bin files ( bcc32.cfg , harbour.cfg ... ) . Here it's at this time , leave from xHarbour : ( harbour.cfg )

CC=BCC32.EXE
CFLAGS=-c -I\bcc58\include;\bcc58\include\gl;\bcc58\include\dikkumware;\bcc58\include\sys;\bcc58\include\idl;\bcc58\include\Indy9;\bcc58\include\vcl;\hrb\include;\fwh\include
-DHB_GUI
-DHB_BUILD_ST
-DHB_INCLUDE_WINEXCHANDLER
-DHB_NO_PROFILER
-DHB_NO_TRACE
-DHB_WIN32_IO
VERBOSE=NO
DELTMP=YES

-a4
-d
-g0
-k-
-O
-O1
-O2
-OS
-Ob
-Oc
-Ov
-v-
-W
-w

Maybe it differs from Harbour ? Maybe it's needful for any sets ( paths , enviroments ... ) ? I know that this isn't problem of FWH forum , because it's related to Harbour . But I believe that here I can get a good and rapid answer .

Many thanks in advance !
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Re: Need for help ... hbmk2

Postby Rimantas » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Rimantas wrote:Also I don't know - maybe it's problem with harbours directives in .cfg files of \bcc58\bin files ( bcc32.cfg , harbour.cfg ... ) . Here it's at this time , leave from xHarbour : ( harbour.cfg )

CC=BCC32.EXE
CFLAGS=-c -I\bcc58\include;\bcc58\include\gl;\bcc58\include\dikkumware;\bcc58\include\sys;\bcc58\include\idl;\bcc58\include\Indy9;\bcc58\include\vcl;\hrb\include;\fwh\include
-DHB_GUI
-DHB_BUILD_ST
-DHB_INCLUDE_WINEXCHANDLER
-DHB_NO_PROFILER
-DHB_NO_TRACE
-DHB_WIN32_IO
VERBOSE=NO
DELTMP=YES

Maybe it differs from Harbour ? Maybe it's needful for any sets ( paths , enviroments ... ) ? I know that this isn't problem of FWH forum , because it's related to Harbour . But I believe that here I can get a good and rapid answer .

Question - Bcc use info from .cfg files when compiling/linking with Harbour 2.0 or not ? It yes - the options and directives of Harbour are the same like xHarbour ?

Many thanks in advance !
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby Rimantas » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:43 am

Question - Bcc use info from .cfg files when compiling/linking with Harbour 2.0 or not ? It yes - the options and directives of Harbour are the same like xHarbour ?

The .cfg files are not needful for Bcc ... I removed them from \bcc58\bin , added paths to ilink in make file . All is working OK . Also I did mak file as build project for borland's make.exe . All is working OK ... Thanks for your help ... :)
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:25 am

Rimantas,

Would you mind to post here an example of hbmk2 use so other users may learn it too ? thanks :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby Rimantas » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Antonio Linares wrote:Would you mind to post here an example of hbmk2 use so other users may learn it too ? thanks :-)

Antonio , I didn't that with hbmk2 . I redid .bat file from fwh\sample directory . All is working . That is all . Also tried with Borlands make - it seems that with make.exe something is working .. :-) . Just need to do some things ... Make .mak file it's very similar to .bc of hbmake file .

With best regards !
Rimantas U.
Rimantas

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour