xBrowse + OO Array

Re: xBrowse + OO Array

Postby Marcelo Via Giglio » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 am

Mr Rao,

thanks very much, with the two methods the array (OO) with xBrowse work well, in the first was necessary to add oBrw:setArray( oArray:aData ), without it, xbrowse shows more data that array has, and the navigation work bad, I think I need to review some method like EOF or skipper.

regards

Marcelo
Marcelo Via Giglio

Re: xBrowse + OO Array

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 am

Marcelo Via Giglio wrote:Mr Rao,

thanks very much, with the two methods the array (OO) with xBrowse work well, in the first was necessary to add oBrw:setArray( oArray:aData ), without it, xbrowse shows more data that array has, and the navigation work bad, I think I need to review some method like EOF or skipper.

regards

Marcelo

1) I have just posted a sample SetXBrowse() method calling SetArray() internally. We have done this because the internal data is an array. That may not the case in all kinds of classes.
2) It is possible to define a SetXBrowse() even in this case without calling SetArray() ( not using any XBrowse's native Set....() methods). Performance should be as good or as bad as the native navigation performance of the class. I shall post a sample later.

You may start with SetXBrowse. Because that gives a quick start. But my advice is to follow the second method finally.
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour