When will this happen again ?? 10 Years are gone

Re: When will this happen again ?? 10 Years are gone

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Wed May 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Massimo Linossi wrote:
Silvio.Falconi wrote:Massimo, do not waste time answering with someone like you .... you still haven't received the lawsuit?

1 : Learn to write. Is not "with" but "to". IGNORANT.
2 : You are using the time of a lot of people here. And they make this only for making a pleasure to you. And you are allowed to tell them every time that
they do not understand your questions ? Have you never thought that you are not able to speak in a decent way ?
3 : If you are not able to write programs, change work. Is better than reading every day lines and lines of request that are impossible to understand.
4 : Why don't you ask to Antonio to change the name of this forum ? FiveTech Software Support forum is not correct anymore. Better call it "FTS Falconi tech support".
5 : Since all the people here don't understand you, offend you and are making you loosing time, try another language and go to other forums. In a Microsoft forum you
will be banned at the first post if you speak in arrogant way. But here everybody accept that they have to do with a poor mentally ill guy.

1. you alone are the ignorant.
2.Are you sure you know how to talk decently?
3.I'm not able to write programs. have been in the breach for many years since the zx80 was used in Italy, you have to have respect for the old programmers and then let's say it all I still haven't seen your work or your object class created by you and not copied: who is it that must do you or do you change jobs?
4 here there was no question of the forum. you have to start reading from the first message of the topic and not from the last one, but you are only a troll and Antonio allready knows it well has already stopped you many times, and I am sure banned you also this time
5.only you offend me constantly

thanks for the word "ragazzo" but I am 53 year old and I am too tired to read each time your craps!!!

I am the child, but you are the man who does not understand a shit, go and play with you and not break the boxes of people who work from morning to night

If you want I can prove that I am a teacher, if you want I give you the phone of my school where I have been working for 33 years I have no problems but you hide yourself with Cartoon Jerry's face who is sick you or me?
Last edited by Silvio.Falconi on Wed May 29, 2019 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Silvio.Falconi » Wed May 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Otto wrote:Hello all,

I think Silvio was right with his statement:
I too would like my 20 years, my car and the girl I had but unfortunately it is not possible ...

I think we are all treated so well here that asking for a free update is actually a disappointment and affront.
Best regards
Otto

I'm sorry Otto,

it was just a quote from an old song by Roberto Vecchioni "Luci a San siro" the author thought the young people who left and says I will be my twenty years my car and the woman I had at that time

I explain it to those who have not yet understood what I meant by quoting several of that song

I think that each of us me and you but also the same linossi are able to buy the fivewin package and not ask for it gatis to Antonio

I think that each of us me and you but also the same linossi we are able to buy the fivewin package and not ask for it gratis to Antonio Linares that always strives to create something new and interesting as the last module for the web:

we must have respect for this person ( Antonio Linares) with whom I speak since "he had a mustache and a parrot on his back" and in 1990 he started this great adventure.

Eight of these people who write today are young and do not understand shit, they want to shut us up and they want to be their masters ..

. I am very afraid of these people because they will ruin the world !!!
Since from 1991/1992 ( fw for clipper Rel. 14.4 - Momos)
I use : FiveWin for Harbour November 2023 - January 2024 - Harbour 3.2.0dev (harbour_bcc770_32_20240309) - Bcc7.70 - xMate ver. 1.15.3 - PellesC - mail: silvio[dot]falconi[at]gmail[dot]com
Silvio.Falconi

Postby Compuin » Thu May 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Massimo Linossi wrote:
Silvio.Falconi wrote:Massimo, do not waste time answering with someone like you .... you still haven't received the lawsuit?

1 : Learn to write. Is not "with" but "to". IGNORANT.
2 : You are using the time of a lot of people here. And they make this only for making a pleasure to you. And you are allowed to tell them every time that
they do not understand your questions ? Have you never thought that you are not able to speak in a decent way ?
3 : If you are not able to write programs, change work. Is better than reading every day lines and lines of request that are impossible to understand.
4 : Why don't you ask to Antonio to change the name of this forum ? FiveTech Software Support forum is not correct anymore. Better call it "FTS Falconi tech support".
5 : Since all the people here don't understand you, offend you and are making you loosing time, try another language and go to other forums. In a Microsoft forum you
will be banned at the first post if you speak in arrogant way. But here everybody accept that they have to do with a poor mentally ill guy.

:shock:
FWH 20.12
Hbmk2 32/64 Bits (Build 19.29.30133)
Microsoft Visual C 32 Bits
MySql 8.0.24 32/64 Bits
VS Code
Compuin

Previous

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour