FWH DLL32 calls for Protection PLUS

FWH DLL32 calls for Protection PLUS

Postby Roger Seiler » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:31 pm

For anyone who's been using an older version of Protection Plus Professional anti-piracy and licensing software, and who needs to upgrade to the latest version from SoftwareKey.com, for FWH you will need a couple files that you can download from the link below.

SoftwareKey.com, the publisher of PPP, provides lots of samples and interface files for Delphi, VB and C++ but nothing for FWH. So here are the required FWH interface files. The zip file below contains KeyLib.ch and PPP4FWH.prg which contains FWH "DLL32" calls for over 80 Protection PLUS functions, for use with that product's KeyLib32.dll . Here's the link...

http://www.leadersoft.com/software/ppp4fwh.zip

- Roger
Roger Seiler

Postby Antonio Linares » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Roger,

Thanks! :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Postby Roger Seiler » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm

I've re-worked the Protection PLUS DLL function calls for FWH in ppp4fwh.prg to make the corrections to "DLL32 Function" calls containing LPLONG (now defined as PTR) and the need for use of @ with these calls by reference. These have been tested with Protection PLUS v. 4.4.1 and FWH and work fine now. Corrected version has been uploaded to my website where it can be downloaded from...

http://www.leadersoft.com/software/ppp4fwh.zip

Also included in this zip is Changes.txt listing all PLUS ver. 3 functions that have been discontinued and the corresponding PLUS ver. 4 functions that have replaced them.

In a few days, I expect to be able to also upload a samples prg showing how to use Protection PLUS to control copy protection, demo expiration, remote unlock codes, workstation licenses on a network, etc.

- Roger
Roger Seiler

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour