potential work opportunity

potential work opportunity

Postby JimHayden » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm

Friends,
I may have an opportunity to source some application development work to someone in the Fivewin/Harbour/xHarbour community. I’ve been tasked by my employer with building a series of desktop apps to help our department operate more efficiently. We have too much data in too many different formats – Excel, Access, SQL, Word and PDF. We use too many diverse applications with different interfaces. My task is to deliver a consolidated system with a consistent, modern, user friendly interface.

Unfortunately I cannot devote enough of my time to coding, so I’ll be looking for help. I’d prefer to work with someone (individual or firm) within 100 miles of New York City who can be available for face to face meetings or perhaps work from our offices in midtown.

If anyone on this forum has any interest or can recommend to a colleague, please send me a private email at jimh0806@outlook.com.

Regards.
Jim Hayden
FWH 17.12 | Harbour 3.2.0 | BCC 7.00
JimHayden

Re: potential work opportunity

Postby Antonio Linares » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Jim,

I just emailed you a very good recommendation for your review :-)
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Re: potential work opportunity

Postby James Bott » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Jim,

I have been doing this kind of work since 1985. I have developed applications for many different types of businesses and I have other work experience and degrees in science and business. Although I am not in the New York area, I do almost all my work remotely so I don't consider this to be a barrier.

I am sure that Antonio, Otto, Tim, and others on this forum would be willing to vouch for my abilities working with Fivewin. You could also search for my posts here on the forum.

You can find more about me and my company here: Intellitech

Regards,
James
James Bott

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour