Using Tvideo

Using Tvideo

Postby bterce@matrixcomputer.com » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:10 am

Hi,

I have a video object that is created when the application activates. At some point I need to use the public video object to play different files. I was able to make it play (using video_object:playfull()) , but only when it is the first time. It won't play again using the same file. I tried resetting the video position using video_object:position():=0 before calling the :play() method but it gives me an error. Or how can you make it play again using a different file without recreating the video object?

Thanks
Bert
bterce@matrixcomputer.com

Postby bterce@matrixcomputer.com » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:23 am

Addendum:

I can play again when using :play(nFrom,nTo) by specifying the nFrom and nTo parameters, but I don't know how to play again using :PlayFull().

Bert

Postby vilian » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:43 am

Hi Bert,

After very suffering, I gave up to use this class! One hour it touches the video, another one not.

The best solution that I found to touch videos was with the example media.prg that it uses activex to interact with windows.media.player.
Sds,
Vilian F. Arraes
vilian@vfatec.com.br
Belém-Pa-Brazil
vilian

Postby bterce@matrixcomputer.com » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:22 am

Thanks,

I'll give it a try. Will it give me some control of the media player, like checking the OnClick method to check if the user clicked the Video? Do I have a way of knowing if the file being played is done so I can play the next file?

Bert

Postby Antonio Linares » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:09 am

Bert,

The samples\media.prg shows how to manage the activex events. That may be usefull for your purpouse
regards, saludos

Antonio Linares
www.fivetechsoft.com
Antonio Linares
Site Admin

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour