XBROWSE Question

XBROWSE Question

Postby byte-one » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:16 pm

I have this code and have the problem that the cursor in cells go to next cell even the function lg_stamm_such(…) returns .F. (lValid)! I will stay on this column if lValid == .F.
Code: Select all  Expand view
    /*2*/ADD COLUMN TO XBROWSE oList DATA aEin[oList:nArrayat,LG_ARR_POS_FELDER,LG_FELD_PERSON,LG_ARR_POS_SUCH] SIZE 200 ALIGN CENTER EDITABLE ON EDIT ;
        {|a,x|lValid:=lg_stamm_such(clienttoscreen(oList:hWnd,{oList:aCellCoor( ,oList:mitarbeiter:nPos)[3]+2,oList:aCellCoor( ,oList:mitarbeiter:nPos)[2]}),x,@aPers,@aGer,@aKont,@aZu,1,oList:nArrayat)} HEADER "Mitarbeiter" ;
        WHEN aEin[oList:nArrayat,LG_ARR_POS_MODUS] <> LG_ARR_GERAET .and. aEin[oList:nArrayat,LG_ARR_POS_MARK]
Regards,
Günther
---------------------------------
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Re: XBROWSE Question

Postby byte-one » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:56 am

In other words:
Which way i can go, that after editing a cell the focus NOT automatic change to next cell?
Regards,
Günther
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Postby nageswaragunupudi » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:24 pm

When lFastEdit is set to .t. (or use FASTEDIT clause), after finishing the editing of a cell, the cursor goes to the next editable cell.

If lFastEdit is set to .f. (that is the default), after a cell is edited, the cursor stays in the same cell and does not move to any other cell.

bEditValid:
If bEditValid returns .f., the only way for the user to get out of the edit is to press escape. When escape key is pressed, the highlight remains on the same cell.

Note about bEditValid:
This codeblock should confine itself to validate data and return .f. or .t.. This codeblock should not make any screen i/o. In that case, results are unpredictable. That is a limitation we need to keep in mind always.
Regards

G. N. Rao.
Hyderabad, India
nageswaragunupudi

Postby byte-one » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks!!
Now after clearly, i can the problem release.
Regards,
Günther
office@byte-one.com
byte-one

Return to FiveWin for Harbour/xHarbour